If you prefer smaller animals instead of dogs or cats, you might go with rabbits or guinea pigs. We’d like to recommend Midwest Interactive Guinea Habitat Plus to keep your small furry friends safe. This spacious 8-square feet of living space is recommended by many breeders and veterinarians, the dividing panel allows you to separate between play area and care area. The lock-in-place doors also function as ramps for passage in or out and between habitats, you can configure this cage as you like with unlimited expandability. For easy access, this unit features full removable wire mesh top, cleaning should be easy, right?
It’s an ideal cage for average everyday guinea pig pet owner, your pet would have enough room to move around, eat, and exercise. It would probably take about less than 15 minutes to set this cage up, very sturdy. You can also add fleece or thick towel to cover this cage, it helps protect guinea pigs sensitive feet. Please pay attention to the dimensions (47”x24”x14”) as this unit is pretty large (but not really that high), make sure you have the space for it. Midwest Interactive Guinea Habitat Plus is certainly a product that’s designed by keeping guinea pigs in mind.
Leave a comment
Top 10 Popular Products
- Arm’s Reach Co-Sleeper Duplex Pet Bunk Bed Provides The Same Comfort as Your Bed to Your Furry...
- Hamish McBeth Savile Row Leather Dog Collars
- MDK9 Dog Haus : Modern Dog House with Name Plaque and Custom Dog Bedding
- Puphaus Modern Dog House by Pyramd Design Co.
- Modern Bloq Pet Bed Doubles as Side Table by Binq Design
- Catissa Geobed : Modern Wooden Geometric Cat House
- Samsung Smart Dog House for $30,000
- PetFusion Cat Scratcher Lounge : Modern and Inexpensive Eco-Friendly Cat Furniture
- Beautiful Wall Mount Fish Aquarium Features Open Top Design
- Slo-Bowls : Slow Feeders for Dogs
- Design and Concept
- Fish and Aquatic Pets
- Other News
- Product Reviews
- Rabbits and Guinea Pigs
- Reptiles & Amphibians
- Small Pets