An automatic ball launcher, hm…that sounds pretty cool isn’t it? iFetch project started when one afternoon, Grant tried to do his homework at the kitchen table but his dog, a toy poddle, kept dropping the ball at his feet, begging him to play fetch. He couldn’t resist the request (who could?), but after 20 minutes, Grant was tired and needed to finish his homework. The little dog didn’t feel the same way, well, we know how dog can be so energetic. This was the idea of automatic ball launcher hit Grant, what if he could make a device that could throw the ball automatically so that he could finish his homework.
So, the journey began, it became a family project with extensive researching, prototyping, testing and refining, this family launched a Kickstarter campaign and received 4 times of their original pledge.
iFetch is a ball thrower, it has 3 distance settings that you can choose from: 10 feet, 20 feet, or 30 feet. To do so, simply press the button on the back to go through the distance options. Place the ball into the funnel, it will automatically launch to the chosen distance.
At first, you might need to take the ball and place it into the funnel, however, the idea of this gadget is to let your dog play fetch by themselves, so you need to train your dog to place the ball into the funnel. It doesn’t look hard as you might think, just prepare a delicious treat, and teach your dog to place the ball into the funnel and give your dog the delicious reward after that. Soon, your dog will get the idea, especially when your furry pal loves to play fetch. Some customers said that it took them about an hour or less to tech their dogs how to use iFetch.
This is a great device, however, if you use this device all the time that means you don’t have time to play with your dog. If you don’t have time to play with your dog, well, we think you shouldn’t have one.
From : iFetch
Leave a comment
Top 10 Popular Products
- MDK9 Dog Haus : Modern Dog House with Name Plaque and Custom Dog Bedding
- Vittles Vault Stackable Pet Food Container Keeps Pet Food Fresh and Dry Without Nasty Plastic Smell
- Modern Bloq Pet Bed Doubles as Side Table by Binq Design
- Catissa Geobed : Modern Wooden Geometric Cat House
- Hamish McBeth Savile Row Leather Dog Collars
- Modern Native American Teepee Cardboard Cat House Doubles As Attractive Home Accessory
- Arm’s Reach Co-Sleeper Duplex Pet Bunk Bed Provides The Same Comfort as Your Bed to Your Furry...
- Samsung Smart Dog House for $30,000
- Slo-Bowls : Slow Feeders for Dogs
- EcoSphere Closed Aquatic Ecosystem : Self-Sustaining and Self-Container Miniature World in Your Envi...
- Design and Concept
- Fish and Aquatic Pets
- Other News
- Product Reviews
- Rabbits and Guinea Pigs
- Reptiles & Amphibians
- Small Pets