This Fish Mox product contains 250mg amoxicillin within each capsule to prevent some common bacterial disease from your aquatic friends. Fish Mox applies a bacterial action on gram-positive and some gram-negative bacteria, you can use 1 capsule (250mg amoxicillin) for 10 gallons of water, just drop it into the aquarium and repeat after 24 hours. If your fish is suffering from aeromonas, pseudomonas genera, or mysobacterial group, you definitely should try this medication.
Fish Zole Forte provides medication for bacterial fish disease which usually difficult to handle if you don’t the information that you need. This product works by creating a balance between positive and negative bactericidal action. Aeromonas Hydrophila and Pseudomonas are common bacterial infections that you’ll find in fish, it could be your fish worst nightmare if it’s not treated properly.
You should pay attention to the symptoms of these diseases, for example Aeromonas Hydrophila. You can check if your fish is suffering from fin rot, tail rot, ulcers, or abdominal swelling, this kind of bacterial disease is found in amphibians since they live in aquatic environments. For Pseudomonas disease, this usually attacks most species of fish that live in natural water; you’ll notice the fish is suffering from hemorrhages in the mouth area or ventral side body.
Top 10 Popular Products
- Arm’s Reach Co-Sleeper Duplex Pet Bunk Bed Provides The Same Comfort as Your Bed to Your Furry...
- Hamish McBeth Savile Row Leather Dog Collars
- MDK9 Dog Haus : Modern Dog House with Name Plaque and Custom Dog Bedding
- Puphaus Modern Dog House by Pyramd Design Co.
- Modern Bloq Pet Bed Doubles as Side Table by Binq Design
- Catissa Geobed : Modern Wooden Geometric Cat House
- Samsung Smart Dog House for $30,000
- PetFusion Cat Scratcher Lounge : Modern and Inexpensive Eco-Friendly Cat Furniture
- Beautiful Wall Mount Fish Aquarium Features Open Top Design
- Slo-Bowls : Slow Feeders for Dogs
- Design and Concept
- Fish and Aquatic Pets
- Other News
- Product Reviews
- Rabbits and Guinea Pigs
- Reptiles & Amphibians
- Small Pets