Reptiles require precise temperature and humidity to maintain its health, that’s why, having Zoo Med Economy Analog Dual Thermometer and Humidity Gauge in your terrarium is one of crucial elements. Just like its name suggests, this device allows precise monitoring for both temperature and humidity, there’s Velcro backing for easy removal such as cleaning or relocation. For the price here, you can’t go wrong, many customers have found the easiness to remove and reattach this device.
Leave a comment
Top 10 Popular Products
- Arm’s Reach Co-Sleeper Duplex Pet Bunk Bed Provides The Same Comfort as Your Bed to Your Furry...
- Catissa Geobed : Modern Wooden Geometric Cat House
- IRIS Pet Carrier with Picnic Basket Design : Carry Your Pet with Style
- Modern and Compact BiOrb 15L Flow Aquarium Look Great In Any Room
- MDK9 Dog Haus : Modern Dog House with Name Plaque and Custom Dog Bedding
- Vittles Vault Stackable Pet Food Container Keeps Pet Food Fresh and Dry Without Nasty Plastic Smell
- Litter Robot II Bubble Unit – An Automatic Self-Cleaning Litter Box For Multiple Cats
- Samsung Smart Dog House for $30,000
- Super Pet Ferret Comfort Harness and Stretchy Leash To Walk Your Little Pet Safely
- Puphaus Modern Dog House by Pyramd Design Co.
- Design and Concept
- Fish and Aquatic Pets
- Other News
- Product Reviews
- Rabbits and Guinea Pigs
- Reptiles & Amphibians
- Small Pets