This Fish Mox product contains 250mg amoxicillin within each capsule to prevent some common bacterial disease from your aquatic friends. Fish Mox applies a bacterial action on gram-positive and some gram-negative bacteria, you can use 1 capsule (250mg amoxicillin) for 10 gallons of water, just drop it into the aquarium and repeat after 24 hours. If your fish is suffering from aeromonas, pseudomonas genera, or mysobacterial group, you definitely should try this medication.
It is recommended that you also change the partial of water between treatment, in this way, your fish keeps getting fresh and clear water. If you apply Fish Mox, please try this medication baths for at least 5 days but no longer than 10 days. However, if you don’t see any improvement within 5 days, please stop the treatment.
Leave a comment
Top 10 Popular Products
- Catissa Geobed : Modern Wooden Geometric Cat House
- IRIS Pet Carrier with Picnic Basket Design : Carry Your Pet with Style
- Vittles Vault Stackable Pet Food Container Keeps Pet Food Fresh and Dry Without Nasty Plastic Smell
- Arm’s Reach Co-Sleeper Duplex Pet Bunk Bed Provides The Same Comfort as Your Bed to Your Furry...
- Hamish McBeth Savile Row Leather Dog Collars
- Samsung Smart Dog House for $30,000
- PetFusion Cat Scratcher Lounge : Modern and Inexpensive Eco-Friendly Cat Furniture
- Coolaroo Elevated Pet Bed with Knitted Fabric : Hammock Style Bed for Your Dog
- Modern and Compact BiOrb 15L Flow Aquarium Look Great In Any Room
- MDK9 Dog Haus : Modern Dog House with Name Plaque and Custom Dog Bedding
- Design and Concept
- Fish and Aquatic Pets
- Other News
- Product Reviews
- Rabbits and Guinea Pigs
- Reptiles & Amphibians
- Small Pets