This Fish Mox product contains 250mg amoxicillin within each capsule to prevent some common bacterial disease from your aquatic friends. Fish Mox applies a bacterial action on gram-positive and some gram-negative bacteria, you can use 1 capsule (250mg amoxicillin) for 10 gallons of water, just drop it into the aquarium and repeat after 24 hours. If your fish is suffering from aeromonas, pseudomonas genera, or mysobacterial group, you definitely should try this medication.
It is recommended that you also change the partial of water between treatment, in this way, your fish keeps getting fresh and clear water. If you apply Fish Mox, please try this medication baths for at least 5 days but no longer than 10 days. However, if you don’t see any improvement within 5 days, please stop the treatment.
Leave a comment
Top 10 Popular Products
- Arm’s Reach Co-Sleeper Duplex Pet Bunk Bed Provides The Same Comfort as Your Bed to Your Furry...
- Hamish McBeth Savile Row Leather Dog Collars
- IRIS Pet Carrier with Picnic Basket Design : Carry Your Pet with Style
- Metal Brake-Fast Dog Food Bowl Prevents Bloat in Dogs
- Fluval Spec III Aquarium Kit : Modern Fish Tank with 31 LED Lighting System
- Hydor Mini Aquarium Heater For Small Fish Tank or Mini Aquarium
- Modern Umbra Bird Cafe Hanging Bird Feeder
- Modern Bloq Pet Bed Doubles as Side Table by Binq Design
- Modern Asian Style Elevated Cat Bowl from Trendy Pet
- Fabbricabois Nidin Origami Coffee Table and Dog Furniture in One
- Design and Concept
- Fish and Aquatic Pets
- Other News
- Product Reviews
- Rabbits and Guinea Pigs
- Reptiles & Amphibians
- Small Pets