Zoo Med Wood Tortoise House provides privacy for your tortoise, it keeps your aquatic pet safe and secure. Its deluxe design makes this unit is chosen by many professional tortoise keepers. If you place this house outside in the garden, your tortoise can bask under the warmth of the sun. Yes, morning natural sunlight is good for your pet. During colder weather, you can keep your tortoise indoor to escape any bad weather. You’ll happy to know this product features private weatherproof sleeping area as well as lockable wire safety cover. If you want to create larger area, you can remove the end panel and connect the second tortoise house.
Assembly Zoo Med Wood Tortoise House is quiet easy, just follow the instructions. Once you’re done, your tortoise will enjoy its new space, there’s a plenty of room to roam while your aquatic pet is still protected.
Leave a comment
Top 10 Popular Products
- Arm’s Reach Co-Sleeper Duplex Pet Bunk Bed Provides The Same Comfort as Your Bed to Your Furry...
- Catissa Geobed : Modern Wooden Geometric Cat House
- IRIS Pet Carrier with Picnic Basket Design : Carry Your Pet with Style
- Modern and Compact BiOrb 15L Flow Aquarium Look Great In Any Room
- MDK9 Dog Haus : Modern Dog House with Name Plaque and Custom Dog Bedding
- Vittles Vault Stackable Pet Food Container Keeps Pet Food Fresh and Dry Without Nasty Plastic Smell
- Litter Robot II Bubble Unit – An Automatic Self-Cleaning Litter Box For Multiple Cats
- Samsung Smart Dog House for $30,000
- Super Pet Ferret Comfort Harness and Stretchy Leash To Walk Your Little Pet Safely
- Puphaus Modern Dog House by Pyramd Design Co.
- Design and Concept
- Fish and Aquatic Pets
- Other News
- Product Reviews
- Rabbits and Guinea Pigs
- Reptiles & Amphibians
- Small Pets