Having long haired pets, you need to really take care of the hair by using good quality pin brush to avoid any hair crisis. Chris Christensen Oval Pin Brush has been proven to be able to provide pet owners with great solution, this is the brush for dog shows. It features finest quality metal pins that are worth your money, you can buy the 20mm model for short coats, 27mm for medium to long coats, or 35mm for long, thick full coats. If you’ve been through many brushes that usually get destroyed in just months, you really should test this one. The ground and polished tips are smooth and will not push into cushion, the light weight solid wood body is easy to grip.
Some people are worried about those metal pins, but if you brush your pet’s coat gently, they will in fact love the feeling of backscratch from the pins. Yep, each pin is individually rounded and polished, amazing quality to keep your pet looking well groomed all the time. It might feel a bit expensive for a pin brush, but honestly, we believe you won’t regret your purchase, the cost is justified by its high quality.
Leave a comment
Top 10 Popular Products
- MDK9 Dog Haus : Modern Dog House with Name Plaque and Custom Dog Bedding
- Vittles Vault Stackable Pet Food Container Keeps Pet Food Fresh and Dry Without Nasty Plastic Smell
- Modern Bloq Pet Bed Doubles as Side Table by Binq Design
- Catissa Geobed : Modern Wooden Geometric Cat House
- Hamish McBeth Savile Row Leather Dog Collars
- Modern Native American Teepee Cardboard Cat House Doubles As Attractive Home Accessory
- Arm’s Reach Co-Sleeper Duplex Pet Bunk Bed Provides The Same Comfort as Your Bed to Your Furry...
- Samsung Smart Dog House for $30,000
- Slo-Bowls : Slow Feeders for Dogs
- EcoSphere Closed Aquatic Ecosystem : Self-Sustaining and Self-Container Miniature World in Your Envi...
- Design and Concept
- Fish and Aquatic Pets
- Other News
- Product Reviews
- Rabbits and Guinea Pigs
- Reptiles & Amphibians
- Small Pets