Protect your furry friend’s paws from harsh surfaces with Musher’s Secret. During winter, salt and snow can hurt dog’s paws, by applying this wax on your dog’s pads and between toes, you protect your dog’s paws from sand, hot pavement, ice or salt. It’s perfect for dogs that usually have outdoor activity on any weather, simply apply this wax-based cream and wait for like 15 seconds to dry, this formula will form some kind of shield to protect the paws. The formula used inside Musher’s Secret is non-toxic, non-staining, and non-allergenic which can be used on weekly basis, it prevents any burning, drying or cracking, the vitamin E inside this formula helps in healing wounds.
Pay attention to your dog when you walk him out, when he stops walking after stepping on rock salt, that’s your clue that he doesn’t feel comfortable. He might also lick his paws so many times, just apply Musher’s Secret and you’ll notice he won’t do this again.
Leave a comment
Top 10 Popular Products
- Arm’s Reach Co-Sleeper Duplex Pet Bunk Bed Provides The Same Comfort as Your Bed to Your Furry...
- Catissa Geobed : Modern Wooden Geometric Cat House
- IRIS Pet Carrier with Picnic Basket Design : Carry Your Pet with Style
- Modern and Compact BiOrb 15L Flow Aquarium Look Great In Any Room
- MDK9 Dog Haus : Modern Dog House with Name Plaque and Custom Dog Bedding
- Vittles Vault Stackable Pet Food Container Keeps Pet Food Fresh and Dry Without Nasty Plastic Smell
- Litter Robot II Bubble Unit – An Automatic Self-Cleaning Litter Box For Multiple Cats
- Samsung Smart Dog House for $30,000
- Super Pet Ferret Comfort Harness and Stretchy Leash To Walk Your Little Pet Safely
- Puphaus Modern Dog House by Pyramd Design Co.
- Design and Concept
- Fish and Aquatic Pets
- Other News
- Product Reviews
- Rabbits and Guinea Pigs
- Reptiles & Amphibians
- Small Pets