Greenies dental chews for dog are tasty treats that could help control plaque and tartar build-up in dog’s teeth. Dogs don’t brush their teeth, so it’s really important for you to keep their dental healthy. In our case, we brush our dog’s teeth every night and give her greenies once a week. Our dog loves greenies so much that sometimes, she goes to the room where we keep her greenies and start barking until we give her one.
Each treat contains natural sources of antioxidants and dietary fiber, filled with high quality proteins that break down into easy to swallow bits with vitamins and minerals. This product is 100% edible, which means there’s nothing in it that your dog can’t eat.
There are 5 different sizes that you can choose from where each one offers different chewy textures for different kinds of dogs. You can give one Greenies dental chew a day can help to freshen your dog’s breath, control harmful tartar, and maintain healthy gum. Please remember that Greenies dental chews are not suitable for dog less than 5 pounds or under 6 months of age.
Leave a comment
Top 10 Popular Products
- Catissa Geobed : Modern Wooden Geometric Cat House
- IRIS Pet Carrier with Picnic Basket Design : Carry Your Pet with Style
- Vittles Vault Stackable Pet Food Container Keeps Pet Food Fresh and Dry Without Nasty Plastic Smell
- Arm’s Reach Co-Sleeper Duplex Pet Bunk Bed Provides The Same Comfort as Your Bed to Your Furry...
- Hamish McBeth Savile Row Leather Dog Collars
- Samsung Smart Dog House for $30,000
- PetFusion Cat Scratcher Lounge : Modern and Inexpensive Eco-Friendly Cat Furniture
- Coolaroo Elevated Pet Bed with Knitted Fabric : Hammock Style Bed for Your Dog
- Modern and Compact BiOrb 15L Flow Aquarium Look Great In Any Room
- MDK9 Dog Haus : Modern Dog House with Name Plaque and Custom Dog Bedding
- Design and Concept
- Fish and Aquatic Pets
- Other News
- Product Reviews
- Rabbits and Guinea Pigs
- Reptiles & Amphibians
- Small Pets