Pet reptiles require certain humidity just like in their natural habitat, Zoo Med Reptile Fogger Terrarium Humidifier can help increasing humidity inside their terrarium. This fogger creates a lot of fog fast for extended period of time, but you can always adjust the output as needed. Everything you need for installation is included such as a liter bottle, no-spill valve, and other important fittings, you can increase the tank’s humidity in no time. The no-spill valve allows you for easy refill the water bottle as well as easy to remove, this unit is ready to operate once you get it out of the box.
One thing to remember, you need to mount the hose so that it puts the fog on the cage from above instead of the side wall, because water would collect in the tube and drip if you don’t do so. When the hose is pointed down, any drips would fall back into the machine. We strongly suggest that you use distilled water to keep this machine running for a long time, it can avoid mineral build up which can cause the machine to stop working. Just in case you want precise humidity and temperature control, this machine works in conjunction with Zoo Med HygroTherm Humidity and Temperature Controller.
Leave a comment
Top 10 Popular Products
- Arm’s Reach Co-Sleeper Duplex Pet Bunk Bed Provides The Same Comfort as Your Bed to Your Furry...
- Catissa Geobed : Modern Wooden Geometric Cat House
- IRIS Pet Carrier with Picnic Basket Design : Carry Your Pet with Style
- Modern and Compact BiOrb 15L Flow Aquarium Look Great In Any Room
- MDK9 Dog Haus : Modern Dog House with Name Plaque and Custom Dog Bedding
- Vittles Vault Stackable Pet Food Container Keeps Pet Food Fresh and Dry Without Nasty Plastic Smell
- Litter Robot II Bubble Unit – An Automatic Self-Cleaning Litter Box For Multiple Cats
- Samsung Smart Dog House for $30,000
- Super Pet Ferret Comfort Harness and Stretchy Leash To Walk Your Little Pet Safely
- Puphaus Modern Dog House by Pyramd Design Co.
- Design and Concept
- Fish and Aquatic Pets
- Other News
- Product Reviews
- Rabbits and Guinea Pigs
- Reptiles & Amphibians
- Small Pets