Eating slowly and naturally is as important as feeding your dog natural food, however, some dogs eat their food in only seconds which lead to digestive issues and obesity. Slo-Bowls are smart dog feeders to force your furry friends to eat slower, the way nature intended, just like their wolf ancestors were accustomed to food scarcity. Do you know that this fast eating habit is responsible for serious health issues such as bloat that kills around 20,000 dogs/year. Eating too fast can also lead to canine obesity, thus, increasing your dog of getting cardiac disease, heat stroke, or respiratory conditions.
All veterinarians agree that slower feeding is the safer feeding, the unique pattern of Slo-Bowls will certainly slow your dog, since the goal here is to put brakes on overeager eaters. This bowl makes the food hard to reach, your dog has to learn to chase their food through the maze pattern, this certainly makes dinnertime feels like a hunt. The non-slip rubber keeps the bowl in its place during dining.
Leave a comment
Top 10 Popular Products
- Arm’s Reach Co-Sleeper Duplex Pet Bunk Bed Provides The Same Comfort as Your Bed to Your Furry...
- Catissa Geobed : Modern Wooden Geometric Cat House
- IRIS Pet Carrier with Picnic Basket Design : Carry Your Pet with Style
- Modern and Compact BiOrb 15L Flow Aquarium Look Great In Any Room
- MDK9 Dog Haus : Modern Dog House with Name Plaque and Custom Dog Bedding
- Vittles Vault Stackable Pet Food Container Keeps Pet Food Fresh and Dry Without Nasty Plastic Smell
- Litter Robot II Bubble Unit – An Automatic Self-Cleaning Litter Box For Multiple Cats
- Samsung Smart Dog House for $30,000
- Super Pet Ferret Comfort Harness and Stretchy Leash To Walk Your Little Pet Safely
- Puphaus Modern Dog House by Pyramd Design Co.
- Design and Concept
- Fish and Aquatic Pets
- Other News
- Product Reviews
- Rabbits and Guinea Pigs
- Reptiles & Amphibians
- Small Pets