Eating too fast is dangerous to your dogs, they can vomit or develop bloat, therefore, making them eating slower is a must. You can do this when using one of those special bowls such as Green Interactive Feeder. The feeder is not a bowl actually, but it revolutionizes the way your dog eat into a challenging game. You can scatter their food across this feeder, your dog needs to do some “works” to get its food out between those plastic grass, it’s definitely going to slow your dog down. Many dogs lack mental stimulation that can lead to boredom and develop bad behavior, using this feeder, you can stimulate your dog mentally and avoid those bad behavior issues.
As you can see here, Green Interactive Feeder will definitely slow down eating time, it reduces the risk of vomiting, gagging, gas, and of course bloat which can lead to fatal disease for dogs. There’s only one size that can be used for wide variety of dogs regardless their weight and breed. This product is dishwasher safe for added convenience.
Leave a comment
Top 10 Popular Products
- Arm’s Reach Co-Sleeper Duplex Pet Bunk Bed Provides The Same Comfort as Your Bed to Your Furry...
- Catissa Geobed : Modern Wooden Geometric Cat House
- IRIS Pet Carrier with Picnic Basket Design : Carry Your Pet with Style
- Modern and Compact BiOrb 15L Flow Aquarium Look Great In Any Room
- MDK9 Dog Haus : Modern Dog House with Name Plaque and Custom Dog Bedding
- Vittles Vault Stackable Pet Food Container Keeps Pet Food Fresh and Dry Without Nasty Plastic Smell
- Litter Robot II Bubble Unit – An Automatic Self-Cleaning Litter Box For Multiple Cats
- Samsung Smart Dog House for $30,000
- Super Pet Ferret Comfort Harness and Stretchy Leash To Walk Your Little Pet Safely
- Puphaus Modern Dog House by Pyramd Design Co.
- Design and Concept
- Fish and Aquatic Pets
- Other News
- Product Reviews
- Rabbits and Guinea Pigs
- Reptiles & Amphibians
- Small Pets