Snack time or giving reward to your furry pal? Try this Supreme Best Bully Sticks. It’s all natural beef treats which are fully digestible. Each stick is 12-inch long which is ideally for small to medium breeds of dogs, but larger dogs love these treats as well, except that they can finish it pretty quick. Chewing this snack promotes dental and gum health, since chewing action and saliva generation are required to eat this snack. It is made from free-ranging Brazilian cattle, a great alternative to rawhide.
The price is pretty reasonable, it won’t hurt your wallet and most dogs really love it. Once they know it’s snack time, they might perform several different tricks until you give them the stick. It has distinctive smell that attracts dogs, but don’t worry, this treat doesn’t stain on the carpet or leave any smell there. We highly recommend that you buy in bulk, it would be cheaper and you might get free shipping offer.
The thickness of Supreme Best Bully Sticks keeps your dog busy chewing, it would be nice to keep your extremely active dog calm for hours. This dog treats are also great rewards when you training your dog to do a difficult trick, this snack encourages your furry pal to master the trick fast.
Leave a comment
Top 10 Popular Products
- MDK9 Dog Haus : Modern Dog House with Name Plaque and Custom Dog Bedding
- Vittles Vault Stackable Pet Food Container Keeps Pet Food Fresh and Dry Without Nasty Plastic Smell
- Modern Bloq Pet Bed Doubles as Side Table by Binq Design
- Catissa Geobed : Modern Wooden Geometric Cat House
- Hamish McBeth Savile Row Leather Dog Collars
- Modern Native American Teepee Cardboard Cat House Doubles As Attractive Home Accessory
- Arm’s Reach Co-Sleeper Duplex Pet Bunk Bed Provides The Same Comfort as Your Bed to Your Furry...
- Samsung Smart Dog House for $30,000
- Slo-Bowls : Slow Feeders for Dogs
- EcoSphere Closed Aquatic Ecosystem : Self-Sustaining and Self-Container Miniature World in Your Envi...
- Design and Concept
- Fish and Aquatic Pets
- Other News
- Product Reviews
- Rabbits and Guinea Pigs
- Reptiles & Amphibians
- Small Pets