If you have aquarium and don’t want to wet your arms when cleaning, then Mag Float Floating Magnet Aquarium Cleaner can be really handy for you. This is revolutionary new magnet cleaner floats, there’s no need to use string and you don’t need to reach until the bottom of your aquarium to get it. You don’t need to fight your magnet cleaner around the corners anymore, avoid any accidental knocking over your aquarium decorations, pretty cool heh?
You can easily wipe away all those algae from inside aquarium glass, the surface of the magnet which goes inside your fish tank is rough enough to clean it. Unlike other magnets that usually fall at the bottom, this one floats. One thing you need to understand, using magnets, there are certain areas that this product won’t be able to reach, such as areas near filter and heater. One thing for sure, you can’t use Mag Float Floating Magnet Aquarium Cleaner for acrylic aquarium, this product is meant for glass aquarium only, you need to get the magnet for acrylic version.
Leave a comment
Top 10 Popular Products
- MDK9 Dog Haus : Modern Dog House with Name Plaque and Custom Dog Bedding
- Vittles Vault Stackable Pet Food Container Keeps Pet Food Fresh and Dry Without Nasty Plastic Smell
- Modern Bloq Pet Bed Doubles as Side Table by Binq Design
- Catissa Geobed : Modern Wooden Geometric Cat House
- Hamish McBeth Savile Row Leather Dog Collars
- Modern Native American Teepee Cardboard Cat House Doubles As Attractive Home Accessory
- Arm’s Reach Co-Sleeper Duplex Pet Bunk Bed Provides The Same Comfort as Your Bed to Your Furry...
- Samsung Smart Dog House for $30,000
- Slo-Bowls : Slow Feeders for Dogs
- EcoSphere Closed Aquatic Ecosystem : Self-Sustaining and Self-Container Miniature World in Your Envi...
- Design and Concept
- Fish and Aquatic Pets
- Other News
- Product Reviews
- Rabbits and Guinea Pigs
- Reptiles & Amphibians
- Small Pets