When a bee stings its pointed sting, the sting is inserted into the place and continues to spread venom, which is dangerous. Most of you reading the article have seen earlier how your skin reacts when it is stung by a bee or wasp. Usually it’s not so dangerous but if a person is stung by many bees then it can causes shock and in some cases death too. In case of humans there are lots of medicines and remedy to get well. But what you have to do if your pet gets into this trouble? Have you ever faced such a situation when your adorable puppy or kitten is suffering due to this?
Instant remedy for bee sting treatment for dogs
The sting of bee causes aching, swelling and redness especially in hair free area, so first you have to find out where the sting is implanted, then remove it by scratching it with your finger nails but do not clutch it as it helps to spread more venom. It is seen that most of the time the cats and dogs are stung in the face. Due to this pain sometimes it suffers from fever, and if it is hurt by many bees or wasps your doggy can go into shock due to excessive toxins in the body. There are antivenins available in the market for bee sting treatment for dogs. Use some ice cubes in the wounded place that helps relieve from the pain, and use calamine lotion to decrease the itching helps immediately. Moreover care, love and patience are needed for the pet.
Some homemade remedy
To help the poor animal instantly use some mud, rub the mud into that place; it will remove the toxins or use some baking soda, mix it with water and pat it onto the wound.
What should be done if the bee stung into the mouth?
But if the bee stings inside the mouth it’s highly life-threatening as their air supply may get choked. Actually the tongue begins to swell and the dog tries to gulp down the bee and as a result its throat gets blocked. In this situation don’t waste a single moment; call the vet or rush out to the veterinary clinic.
How do you know of this if you are not present at that moment?
But what will you do if you are not with your dog at that moment? How do you come to know of this incident? Well there are a few signs which may make you aware of the incident. If you notice any kind of unbalanced breathing signs such as panting then there is some reason to worry about. Avoiding its regular food habit, vomiting, trembling, diarrhea, weakness, fever, agitations, drooling all are the signs of allergic reaction of the bee sting. If you notice any of these above mentioned signs contact with your vet immediately.
As we all know prevention is better than cure try to keep away your cat and puppy from bee hive and from other venomous insects. Immediately remove if you find any bee hide in your house or yard. And you may also keep some antivenin in home but learn perfectly about the dosage.
Leave a comment
Top 10 Popular Products
- Arm’s Reach Co-Sleeper Duplex Pet Bunk Bed Provides The Same Comfort as Your Bed to Your Furry...
- Hamish McBeth Savile Row Leather Dog Collars
- MDK9 Dog Haus : Modern Dog House with Name Plaque and Custom Dog Bedding
- Puphaus Modern Dog House by Pyramd Design Co.
- Modern Bloq Pet Bed Doubles as Side Table by Binq Design
- Catissa Geobed : Modern Wooden Geometric Cat House
- Samsung Smart Dog House for $30,000
- PetFusion Cat Scratcher Lounge : Modern and Inexpensive Eco-Friendly Cat Furniture
- Beautiful Wall Mount Fish Aquarium Features Open Top Design
- Slo-Bowls : Slow Feeders for Dogs
- Design and Concept
- Fish and Aquatic Pets
- Other News
- Product Reviews
- Rabbits and Guinea Pigs
- Reptiles & Amphibians
- Small Pets